Analog High-Speed Products
Anapico is an ISO9001:2015 certified technology leader developing, manufacturing and supplying RF and MW test & measurement instruments for a wide range of civilian and governmental applications.
Established in 2005 in Zürich, Switzerland, Anapico has been heavily investing in R&D and dedicated to creating and continuously improving our innovative and cost-efficient T&M solutions that have best-in-class performance and unique features. All our products are manufactured and 100% tested in Switzerland.
Our current product offering consists of the following:
• Single- & Multi-Channel RF and MW Signal Generators
• Standard and Customized Frequency Synthesizer Modules
• Signal Source Analyzers (Phaser Noise Testers)
Unique features of our products are:
• Compact size and low weight
• Low power consumption, optionally battery operation
• Low noise and fast switching and measurement speed
• Flexible in customization and supply of OEM modules
At Anapico, we have an experienced engineering team with the following core competences:
• RF & MW, analog and digital electronic system design up to 40 GHz
• FPGA board design / programming of timing critical digital signal processing applications
• Mechanical design & assembly, EMI/EMC
• Embedded Linux (modified real-time kernels), and firmware design (C/C++)
• Application user interface (Java, C++, VB, etc.)
• Instrument driver (C/C++, Assembler)
• Testing software (VB, Python, Matlab, Labview)
In partnership with our contracted distributors, Anapico operates a growing service network in the world, offering the following services:
All our T&M Instruments are fully calibrated and delivered together with our calibration certificates. We recommend our customers to return the instruments to our local authorized service facilities or our headquarter in Switzerland for re-calibration in every second year.
Firmware and Client GUI Software for our T&M instruments are continuously maintained and updated. They are available on our webpage and free-of-charge for our customers. Our local service facilities and partners also offer these updating services.
Technical and logistic support:
Our local contracted distributors always have trained and nowledgeable colleagues helping our customers with requirement clarifications, instrument trial uses, application support, and delivery and service related logistics.
Maintenance and repair:
All new products of Anapico have a standard 2 years warranty period. The warranty period is extendable. Our repair service is also available for a communicated period (normally 3 years) even after the product phase-out.