Anapico APPH Models up to 40 GHz
1 MHz to 40 GHz Signal Source Analyzer
The APPH is a fully contained signal source analyzer with models from 1 MHz up to 7, 26 or 40 GHz. It offers an indispensable set of measurement functions for evaluating signal sources ranging from VHF to microwave frequencies but also active and passive nonself oscillating devices like amplifiers, or frequency dividers. A mixed-signal system architecture with a FPGA cross-spectrum engine enables very fast signal processing and ultra-low phase noise sensitivity.
Built-in programmable power supplies and low-noise tuning voltages make the unit extremely flexible and easy to use.
- The full set of functions includes:
- amplitude noise and absolute and residual phase noise measurements of continuous-wave and pulse-modulated signals
- time stability measurements including Allan deviation
- cross-spectrum FFT analysis with 100 MHz bandwidth
- transient measurements
- oscillator test bench
- spectrum analysis and monitoring