The APSINX010 is an analog RF signal generator (analog signal source) series covering RF frequency ranges from 9 kHz to 2, 4 and 6.1 GHz. A combination of chracteristics such as good signal purity, low phase noise, fast switching speed and wide output power range, along with their very compact size, low weight and low power consumption makes the instruments very well usable in labs, production halls and outdoor fields.
The main features of these RF signal generators (RF signal sources) are:
- OCXO stabilized low phase noise signal with mHz resolution
- wide and accurately levelled output power range
- extensive modulation capabilities such as AM, FM, PM and Pulse Modulation, as well as those avionics dedicated modulations VOR/ILS
- fast switching
- sweep, trigger functions and user-programmable external reference frequency between 8 to 200 MHz
- low power consumption and low power dissipation, no noisy fan
with an optional built-in battery module, allowing for outdoor field application of up to 3 hours
- various mechnical housing forms: portable / bench-top, 19″ rack-mountable, etc.
- local front panel operation, PC controlled local or remote operation through the communication ports USB, Ethernet and optionally GPIB, and by using GUI Software or ATE commands (SCPI 1999)
The APSINX010 RF signal generators are suitable for many applications in labs, production halls and outdoor field:
- as general purpose portable RF signal sources for testing of electonic, wireless, satellite and avionic modules and systems
- EMC/EMI testing
- service and maintenance and verification
- especially the 19″ rack-mountable version for system integration