Skilled and passionate team with over 300 years of combined experience
AnaPico has a solid foundation. The AnaPico team!
AnaPico has grown over the years. Today our company can count on 25 employees with over 300 years of combined experience – ready at your service.
Dr. Jakub Kucera, CEO
Jakub is co-founder of AnaPico and managing director of the company. He received his Dr. Sc.Tech. from the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH) in Zürich in 1999 and subsequently worked in various positions in the RF and Optoelectronics industry.
Dr. Urs Lott, Manager Production & Supply Chain
Urs is a co-founder of AnaPico and currently responsible for production and supply chain management at the company. He received his Dr. sc. techn. degree from the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH) Zürich in 1990.
AnaPico’s history. Quality begins here.
AnaPico is an ISO9001:2015 certified technology leader, developing, manufacturing and supplying RF and MW test & measurement instruments for a wide range of civilian and governmental applications.
Established in 2005 in Zürich, Switzerland, AnaPico has been heavily investing in R&D and dedicated to creating and continuously improving our innovative and cost-efficient T&M solutions that have best-in-class performance and unique features. All our products are manufactured and 100% tested in Switzerland.
Our current product offering consists of the following:
- Single- & Multi-Channel RF and MW Signal Generators
- Standard and Customized Frequency Synthesizer modules
- Signal Source Analyzers (Phase noise testers)
- Compact size and low weight
- Low power consumption, optional battery operation
- Low noise and fast switching and measurement speed
- Flexible in customization and supply of OEM modules
- RF & MW, analog and digital electronic system design up to 40 GHz
- FPGA board design / programming of timing critical digital signal processing applications
- Mechanical design & assembly, EMI/EMC
- Embedded Linux (modified real-time kernels), and firmware design (C/C++)
- Application user interface (Java, C++, VB, etc.)
- Instrument driver (C/C++, Assembler)
- Testing software (VB, Python, Matlab, Labview)
All our T&M Instruments are fully calibrated and delivered together with our calibration certificates. We recommend that our customers return the instruments to our local authorized service facilities or our headquarters in Switzerland for re-calibration in every second year.
Firmware and Client GUI Software for our T&M instruments are continuously maintained and updated. They are available on our webpage and free-of-charge for our customers. Our local service facilities and partners also offer these updating services.
Technical and logistic support
Our local contracted distributors always have trained and knowledgeable colleagues helping our customers with requirement clarifications, instrument trial uses, application support, and delivery and service related logistics.
All new products of AnaPico have a standard 2 years warranty period. The warranty period is extendable. Our repair service is also available for a communicated period (normally 3 years) even after the product phase-out.