Skilled and passionate team with over 300 years of combined experience
AnaPico has a solid foundation. The AnaPico team!
AnaPico has grown over the years. Today our company can count on 30 employees with over 300 years of combined experience – ready at your service.
Dr. Jakub Kucera,
Jakub is co-founder of AnaPico and managing director of the company. He received his Dr. Sc.Tech. from the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH) in Zürich in 1999 and subsequently worked in various positions in the RF and Optoelectronics industry.
Dr. Regula Pfister,
President of the board
Regula joined AnaPico as one of two business angels in 2007 and has been president since 2012, comprising the board together with Jakub Kucera and Ernst Uhlmann. Regula is responsible for finances, human resources, and administrative matters. She holds a PhD in economics (University of Zurich) and has occupied several key positions in various industries throughout her long and successful career.
AnaPico’s history. Quality begins here.
AnaPico is an ISO 9001:2015 certified technology leader, developing, manufacturing and supplying RF and MW test & measurement instruments for a wide range of civilian and governmental applications.
Established in 2005 in Zurich, Switzerland, AnaPico has been heavily investing in R&D and is dedicated to creating and continuously improving our innovative and cost-efficient T&M solutions that have best-in-class performance and unique features. All our products are manufactured and 100% tested in Switzerland.
Our current product offering consists of the following:
- Single- & Multi-Channel RF and MW Signal Generators
- Standard and Customized Frequency Synthesizer modules
- Signal Source Analyzers (Phase noise testers)
- Compact size and low weight
- Low power consumption, optional battery operation
- Low noise and fast switching and measurement speed
- Flexible in customization and supply of OEM modules
- RF & MW, analog and digital electronic system design up to 40 GHz
- FPGA board design / programming of timing critical digital signal processing applications
- Mechanical design & assembly, EMI/EMC
- Embedded Linux (modified real-time kernels), and firmware design (C/C++)
- Application user interface (Java, C++, VB, etc.)
- Instrument driver (C/C++, Assembler)
- Testing software (VB, Python, Matlab, Labview)